Monday, October 3, 2011

A Birthday Wish for my Wife

Bree,

I know you are home today taking care of our children rather than out partying or enjoying a day at the spa, but I just wanted to take a few moments to wish you a very happy birthday.

You have gone through a lot lately between being pregnant, giving birth, being up nights with a new baby and being called upon to support other people, including myself, through some hard times. You are a strong person with a good heart and powerful sense of devotion. You have been a wonderful mother to our children, a good wife, and I want to make sure that you know that you are appreciated. Judging from the outpouring of support you got from friends and co-workers while you were pregnant, it is pretty clear that I'm not the only person out there who has a high opinion of you.

I am grateful to be able to share my life with you.

Happy Birthday,

Love,

Trevor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet.
I think if I was the wife, I will feel so happy and lucky.
Receiving such heartfelt birthday wishes for wife, it's simply priceless.
Happy Birthday to the wife and thumbs up Trevor.